A DMCI Community is a home for your pets!
The good news is your pets are welcome in our community.
They are what makes our community complete.
Without them, we will lack the cuteness we need in our every day lives!
We need them!
Here are some of the guidelines to follow:
1. Residents must register their pets with the Property Management Office.
2. Pets must be vaccinated against rabies.
3. Only aquarium fishes, dogs, cats, and birds are allowed as pets.
- dogs or cats - maximum of 2 per unit & must be less than 25lbs each or less than 15"
4. Pets shall be confined inside the unit and are not allowed to roam free.
5. Pets must no be left unattended on common areas, laundry/drying cages, or patios.
6. Pets who walk their pets are responsible for immediately cleaning up after their animals and discarding securely-bagged pet droppings in designated areas only.
7. Pets owner shall be responsible for any damage caused by their pets.
#dmcipets #petsarewelcome #condopets